DATE: 17 MAY 2018
Welcome to the CODE Magazine website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW?
Personal Data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you (collectively, “Personal Data”). Such Personal Data may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth (primarily for eligibility purposes), gender, purchase information. We collect personal data if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt-in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
In addition to the Personal Data noted above that you voluntarily provide to us, we may collect additional information (collectively, “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include (i) information that we automatically collect when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time of your visit, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Site you visit, number of links you click while in the Site, and similar information concerning your use of the Site; and (ii) additional information that you voluntarily provide to us regarding your use and interest in our programs, offers, products, and services.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or wishlist items cannot be provided.
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt-out of these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the performance of our Website.
- SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
To opt out of:
• Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
• other third-party cookies relating to behavioral advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Links to Other Websites
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personal Data, and the Other Information to provide you access to and usage of the Site, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, to administer our rewards and promotional programs, and to improve our services to you.
the CODE Magazine may sponsor promotions or contests directly or through third parties. If you participate in these activities or events, you may be asked to provide Personal Data or to answer questions that seek your personal data. Participation in these promotions or contests is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. In certain instances failure to disclose the information may prohibit you from participating in promotions and/or contests.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including:
• using a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt the personal data that you send us;
• requiring you to establish a password to access your account on our Website;
• not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CCV number); and
• regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our Website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a non-protected environment (such as a message board, shopping list, or in chat areas) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
A Special Note Regarding Children
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly register or otherwise collect Personal Data from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors under the age of 13 not submit any Personal Data to us. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Data, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below and request that such information be deleted from our records.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to the Privacy Team at BEAUTENET Ltd, 5 Solomou str., N. Psychiko, 154 51, Athens, Greece.